These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 Tinkerbell Ninja - Complete (again)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  16:35:20  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Just picked this up today for $25. Looks just about new. Came with newer battery and charger. BiNgO!

96.5áKB

85.28áKB

92.51áKB

This one will be a birthday present for my neice who is turning 5 in March. I'll install a keyed ign and remote kill. Anyone put lights on one of these? I'd like to see how you did it.

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Polaris 2X ; Polaris 700; Xtreme Machine ; 12v Super 6 Firerock
Gaucho Grande; Tinkerbell Ninja; 12v S6 Trail Rider; Brute Force 24v

Edited by - CJB on 01/22/2010 16:11:14

hootienchyna
Advanced Modder

Ronkonkoma
New York 11779

2590 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  17:57:34  Show Profile  Visit hootienchyna's Homepage
thats nice for 25 bucks

visit www.mltoyz.com for used parts
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  19:57:41  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hootienchyna

thats nice for 25 bucks

That would be nice for $50!

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  01:34:00  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Wow, I sold a faded one, with no stickers, just a painted on windshield and black mudflaps for $40. That one looks sweet! Good find.

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  17:38:57  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Pulled off the stickers tonight and started prep for paint. Going pink with a tinkerbell theme. Ordered a few things including a 'powered by pixie dust' sticker and a remote kill setup.

Has anyone ever done headlights on one of these? I'd search, but it's all screwed up again.

Eric - Can you move this to the project pages for me? Thanks!

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  04:21:34  Show Profile
the culmination of my light modding experience.

Sorry.

(pics link to threads)

Fast, Reliable, and Cheap... Pick any two.
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  07:15:05  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
There's actually a lot of space behind the front shield, so it shouldn't be that hard to add something there. The trick may be routing the wires down to the compartment under the seat.

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
12V Lil Jeep, 18V Turbo Sun Jammer Jeep, 12V Super 6 F150 Blue Thunder,
18V Lightning McQueen & 12V Lightning McQueen w/Duratrax Motors (Sold)
18V Green & Blue Ninja Quads w/19T's, 18V Dora Quad with 21T's
12V Harley Bat Bike w/Duratrax Motors, 12V Pink Harley (Future Trike)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5
RIP: 12V Super 6 Suzuki Quad w/Seperate Brake pedal (Decommissioned/Parted)
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  17:42:58  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
I did some looking online about bending plexi and it doesn't look that hard, so I think I'm going to try to make a plexi lens for the headlight. I should figure what I'm going to use as a reflector first though.

Anyone do this type of thing a lot?

Go to Top of Page

Storm
Journeyman Modder

West Palm Beach
Florida
USA

153 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  19:15:11  Show Profile
What about taking apart the handle area. Dremel out the "light". If you get some thin like 1.8" lexan that is very flexable you could use some plastic cement to glue the lexan to the plastic shrowd from the back side. After it is good and dry frost the lexan and put a led panel from oznium or something behind it. Just an idea.

**STORM**
SK Customs
SKCustomsFl@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  13:23:58  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Got my headlight situation figured out. Found a replacement dome light.

74.94áKB

83.09áKB

61.98áKB

68.82 KB

Edited by - CJB on 01/09/2010 19:56:15
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  17:15:20  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
So, I'll be doing gseric69's #7 gearbox mod for this and it got me thinking... I have a brand new pair of 21T GBs I was going to use on the racecar. This quad will be driven mostly on flat lawn, and paved bike paths. Can you think of a reason that would be a bad thing? This will remain at 12v.

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  17:38:22  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Also, I wanted to put a keyed ignition in here, but I was worried about the clearance of the handlebar and steering rod junction. BUT, I found a keyset that fits nicely. Didn't even have to modify the original hole for the fake key.

77.31 KB

66.35 KB

72.81 KB

Got it all torn apart and cleaned up for paint. Maybe this weekend.

I think I'll to try the chrome trick on the motor things.

81.3 KB

88.94 KB

Yeah, it's kind of messy over here.

For the back side, I picked up this...

91.36 KB

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  17:51:13  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Also, I wanted to put a keyed ignition in here, but I was worried about the clearance of the handlebar and steering rod junction. BUT, I found a keyset that fits nicely. Didn't even have to modify the original hole for the fake key.

Did that quad originally have the typical PWs plastic key with the plastic "T" attaching it to the 'switch' thing-a-ma-jig?

If so, I would like more info on that key switch you installed. I suspect those would all be keyed alike,? and I want to add keys switches to at least two PWs.

BTW: Headlight looks great!

(pics link to threads)

Edited by - jparthum on 01/14/2010 17:52:22
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  17:58:28  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by jparthum

[quote]Did that quad originally have the typical PWs plastic key with the plastic "T" attaching it to the 'switch' thing-a-ma-jig?

If so, I would like more info on that key switch you installed. I suspect those would all be keyed alike,? and I want to add keys switches to at least two PWs.

Yes, it did.

http://shop.willyselectronics.com/browse.cfm/switches/key-switches/30-10076--key-switch-on/off-dpst-screw-lug,-barrel-key-/4,4804.html

http://shop.willyselectronics.com/browse.cfm/switches/accessories/30-10079--key-switch-protective-cover-/4,10175.html

This isn't where I bought them, but a quick google search yielded these results. Prices look about right. Maybe a little higher, but not much.

Thanks on the headlight. It almost looks like it belongs.

Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  18:34:25  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

So, I'll be doing gseric69's #7 gearbox mod for this and it got me thinking... I have a brand new pair of 21T GBs I was going to use on the racecar. This quad will be driven mostly on flat lawn, and paved bike paths. Can you think of a reason that would be a bad thing? This will remain at 12v.

I think that at 12v the 21T's might not have enough torque to go on the grass.
But if it causes problems, swapping back to 19T's shouldn't be hard.

Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  18:37:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

quote:

[quote]Did that quad originally have the typical PWs plastic key with the plastic "T" attaching it to the 'switch' thing-a-ma-jig?

Yes, it did.

http://shop.willyselectronics.com/browse.cfm/switches/key-switches/30-10076--key-switch-on/off-dpst-screw-lug,-barrel-key-/4,4804.html

http://shop.willyselectronics.com/browse.cfm/switches/accessories/30-10079--key-switch-protective-cover-/4,10175.html

This isn't where I bought them, but a quick google search yielded these results. Prices look about right. Maybe a little higher, but not much.

Thanks on the headlight. It almost looks like it belongs.

Thanks CJB. Couple of follow up questions if you don't mind .

This can be installed so that it just breaks the battery circuit, instead of controlling a relay, (can handle the current) correct?

Do you know if this could instead, be used to break the motor connections so the electric braking will effectively be disabled?

And yes, the light and the switch almost look factory!

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  18:45:44  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
This is only a 4 amp switch. A relay IS required, but they're not hard at all. I'll draw you an easy diagram if you wish. This switch is nice because it's so compact, but it has a low amperage rating for that same reason.

About the second question, I don't see why not, when used in conjuction with a relay or two, but I"ll need Divinar or 12vwiz to come along and figure that diagram out. I don't have the mental capicity for that at the moment.

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  19:02:16  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

This is only a 4 amp switch. A relay IS required, but they're not hard at all. I'll draw you an easy diagram if you wish. This switch is nice because it's so compact, but it has a low amperage rating for that same reason.

About the second question, I don't see why not, when used in conjuction with a relay or two, but I"ll need Divinar or 12vwiz to come along and figure that diagram out. I don't have the mental capicity for that at the moment.

LOL. If it needs a relay, I may just wait until I make my other wiring decisions (separate brake, variable throttle, etc.) since they may affect which kinds of relays I need. Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can get more of your input when I get further along in my wiring decisions.

(pics link to threads)

Edited by - jparthum on 01/14/2010 19:02:54
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  19:45:58  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Not a problem.

I'm still looking for some input on my afore-mentioned 21T gearbox question if anyone has any thoughts about that.

EDIT: And further more, are the drive hubs interchangeable between the #3 and #7?

Edited by - CJB on 01/14/2010 20:32:48
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  20:50:32  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
BAM!

WooHoo.

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  21:27:45  Show Profile
Wasn't paying attention to the time and date of the last two posts before my questions, and thought you had resolved the GB prob. Sorry if I hijacked. ....

...I mean, I figured you would enjoy hitting 1000 posts tonight, so I was helping you out.

Wish I had some insight to the GB question, but I'm still mainly in the 'needing help' stage of development. But I can help with computer questions if you ever need.

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

sdubb
Senior Modder

1661 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  21:52:57  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Divinar

quote:
Originally posted by CJB

I think that at 12v the 21T's might not have enough torque to go on the grass.
But if it causes problems, swapping back to 19T's shouldn't be hard.

I had the 21 in the Harley Trike with the Extreme Machine rear wheels and It mooooooooved Yes the torque was gone but real fast of course it ate up the gearboxes on the grass.

"Time to take a ride on the information superhighway."
Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  05:34:49  Show Profile
21t's.....I've seen an Eliminator with 21ts run around my slightly sloped grassy yard at last years PW meet. It seemed to work out ok.

Key switch.... I don't know for sure, but judging from those little resister wires on the brake, I think 4Amp may be enough for the brake wire. I can't imagine that it draws that much...and its only for a short time. I'd be tempted to put the switch directly in the brake wire. They are cheap...so if it doesn't work...no biggie.

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  06:46:18  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Taz11

Key switch.... I don't know for sure, but judging from those little resister wires on the brake, I think 4Amp may be enough for the brake wire. I can't imagine that it draws that much...and its only for a short time. I'd be tempted to put the switch directly in the brake wire. They are cheap...so if it doesn't work...no biggie.

Thanks Taz. I wanna jump in here before CJB, so he can snatch his thread back from me. I wanted to to use the key switch to to kill electric brakes and power. So I thought I could place it between the brake resistor and motors (or shifter actually) to accomplish that (which would also be a great physical wiring placement on the Extreme Machine, since the key hole is right near the shifter). But it doesn't look like it can handle the current that the motors would need.

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  07:13:20  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
I can see how using it for electric brakes may be ok, but as far as power goes, the entire line from the battery to the motors is high current. Placing a low current switch in-line with this will result in a melted switch.

Putting a relay in-line instead and using the switch to send power to the coil will be pretty much the only solution for the power line. UNLESS, you can find a key switch rated at 30A or so.

Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  07:33:05  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

I can see how using it for electric brakes may be ok, but as far as power goes, the entire line from the battery to the motors is high current. Placing a low current switch in-line with this will result in a melted switch.

Putting a relay in-line instead and using the switch to send power to the coil will be pretty much the only solution for the power line. UNLESS, you can find a key switch rated at 30A or so.

Yup. I would use a relay for the power side. If you were just using it to deactivate the braking, I suspect the switch alone would work.

BTW... Yes, the wheel drivers are interchangable from #3 to #7

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  18:08:14  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Does this look about right?

17.04 KB

• SL is a set of purple strobes I slipped in the headlight
  • SW2 has a gound wire because it's a lighted switch
  • Amber LED is lit when key switch is on, red LED is lit when remote kill is engaged

The remote kill wiring diagram in the FAQs says to wire the kill after the throttle, but I don't see how it makes a difference.

Look this over and let me know if I'm not seeing something.

Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  18:42:50  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

• Amber LED is lit when key switch is on, red LED is lit when remote kill is engaged

The remote kill wiring diagram in the FAQs says to wire the kill after the throttle, but I don't see how it makes a difference.

The way it's wired now, when the kill switch is live, the brakes are NOT applied.

If it's wired after the throttle, activating the kill circuit locks it up, too. (This is how I have mine wired)

And I'd run the red LED off the green wire from the remote, in parallel to the relay, not in series with it - it's going to suck some voltage.

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  18:43:55  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

17.04áKB

Nice diagram.

I got the impression from the FAQ that wiring the kill after the throttle was to preserve the factory electric braking...?

EDIT: I guess I was typing at the same time as divinar.

(pics link to threads)

Edited by - jparthum on 01/15/2010 18:46:52
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  19:36:08  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage

Rev. B

18.25 KB

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  22:04:47  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Rev. B

18.25 KB

I'm asking more for my own knowledge than trying to make a suggestion, but; could you use one relay with the key switch and remote kill (may require moving resistor)? Also, will that configuration disable the electric brakes when the key is switched off?

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  06:07:50  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
With a DPDT relay, sure. If you have one.

LoL you're hell-bent on keying off those brakes, aren't you.

Why not just use a big toggle switch to turn off the autobrake? Hide it under the seat or something.

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  11:45:58  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Painted today. I think it looks pretty good. I can't wait to put it all together.

Did the chrome trick on the motor things, and used a 'fleck' dusting method I read about on here to provide a 'pixie dust' look.

69.93 KB

81.55 KB

69.06 KB

89.11 KB

80.64 KB

76.65 KB

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  12:05:43  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product.

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  15:13:04  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Photoshopped up a HLR sticker. ANyone have a specific sticker paper they thought worked very well?

23.27 KB

Also, should I clear coat over all the decals, or put them on AFTER clear coat?

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  15:20:03  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
I like the vinyl paper from www.papilio.com
That's what I used for my Sarge stickers.
They have glossy clear vinyl, and flat white vinyl. The flat white doesn't need a top coat, but if you want a glossy finish, you'll have to coat it. The glossy clear does require a top coat or it will smudge with the slightest touch. They sell a laminate spray on their site, but it's aroun $12 a can. I used some fusion gloss clear to top coat the eye stickers I made and it kept them shiney.

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  15:22:03  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

With a DPDT relay, sure. If you have one.

LoL you're hell-bent on keying off those brakes, aren't you.

Why not just use a big toggle switch to turn off the autobrake? Hide it under the seat or something.

HAHA... To be honest, I'm not that great at reading wiring diagrams, or at soldering, so the fewer components, the better.

I thought maybe the kill and remote switches could be in series on the same relay. Would they they not play nice together?

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  15:23:40  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Painted today. I think it looks pretty good. I can't wait to put it all together.

Did the chrome trick on the motor things, and used a 'fleck' dusting method I read about on here to provide a 'pixie dust' look.

Man, this looks very nice. And sparkly! Great job!

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  15:33:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Photoshopped up a HLR sticker. ANyone have a specific sticker paper they thought worked very well?

gseric69 makes great ones with markers!

...make me wonder why his cakes turn out like they do.

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  16:05:26  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CJB

gseric69 makes great ones with markers!

...make me wonder why his cakes turn out like they do.

ROFLMAO

That's not very nice.

Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  17:22:29  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Looks real good to me.

But I gotta laugh a little - most of the time, we're trying to un-pink a barbie Jeep!

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  17:56:19  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Divinar

quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Looks real good to me.

But I gotta laugh a little - most of the time, we're trying to un-pink a barbie Jeep!

I was thinking the same thing while I was spraying the pink. It's her favorite color though. I kinda had to do it.

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:20:41  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Got the wife in on the build this time. I needed some small, detail work done, which I don't have the patience do. Good job, Trina.

41.4 KB

Go to Top of Page

Tin Man
Apprentice Modder

blaine
mn

52 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:27:39  Show Profile
Liking this, should be very cool when done.

18v Grass 12 Fire Jeep
12v Lil Wrangler
12v Barbie Quad
"Other people can talk about how to expand the destiny of mankind. I just want to talk about how to fix a motorcycle. I think what I have to say has more lasting value" Robert M Pirsig
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:31:18  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Blaine!!??

Awesome. Another Minnesota person. Not to mention a METRO MN person. We're in short supply here.

You need anything, let me know.

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  20:57:43  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
I have some clear sticker paper here, so I downloaded a Disney font and made some switch labels.

This LED turns on upon activation of the remote kill swtich. Can anyone think of a name less morbid in a Disney font than 'Kill' for this?

45.25áKB

50.96áKB

55.88áKB

Edited by - CJB on 01/16/2010 20:58:13
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:07:04  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

This LED turns on upon activation of the remote kill swtich. Can anyone think of a name less morbid in a Disney font than 'Kill' for this?

Disable?

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:14:52  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Ahh, yes. Why did I not hit up the thesaurus?

Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:34:15  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

I have some clear sticker paper here, so I downloaded a Disney font and made some switch labels.

Sleep, Nap, Snooze, Rest, Stop, Override

I tried the Thesaurus...

"X-out, annihilate, asphyxiate, assassinate, crucify, dispatch, do away with, do in, drown, dump, electrocute, eradicate, erase*, execute, exterminate, extirpate, finish, garrote, get*, guillotine, hang, hit*, immolate, liquidate, lynch, massacre, murder, neutralize, obliterate, off*, poison, polish off, put away, put to death, rub out, sacrifice, slaughter, slay, smother, snuff, strangle, suffocate, waste*, wipe out, zap "

..hard to picture in a Disney font, but they didn't look too kid-friendly LOL

Like the font idea, you're full of good ideas!

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:42:33  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
quote:

annihilate, asphyxiate, assassinate, crucify, dispatch, do away with, do in, drown, dump, electrocute, eradicate, erase*, execute, exterminate, extirpate, finish, garrote, get*, guillotine, hang, hit*, immolate, liquidate, lynch, massacre, murder, neutralize, obliterate, off*, poison, polish off, put away, put to death, rub out, sacrifice, slaughter, slay, smother, snuff, strangle, suffocate, waste*, wipe out, zap "

LoL Yeah, prolly not.

36.05 KB

Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:54:28  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

quote:

annihilate, asphyxiate, assassinate, crucify, dispatch, do away with, do in, drown, dump, electrocute, eradicate, erase*, execute, exterminate, extirpate, finish, garrote, get*, guillotine, hang, hit*, immolate, liquidate, lynch, massacre, murder, neutralize, obliterate, off*, poison, polish off, put away, put to death, rub out, sacrifice, slaughter, slay, smother, snuff, strangle, suffocate, waste*, wipe out, zap "

LoL Yeah, prolly not.

36.05áKB

HAHAHA!

Actually, I never thought words like "obliterate" could look cute, but Disney did it!

(pics link to threads)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: